I. LOVE. TO. READ.
I’ll read pretty much anything—including the signs in bathroom stalls and junk mail.
That being said, I have a pretty extensive list of books I want to read.
- Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham (written by THE Lorelei Gilmore from Gilmore Girls)
- A Reason to Run by Christina Coryell (this was written by one of my mom’s former coworkers; it’s her first novel, so you should check it out on Amazon and review it)
- The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver (first in a trilogy; if I like it, I’ll definitely be reading the other books)
- The City of Heavenly Fire by Clarissa Clare (sixth book in the Mortal Instruments series)
Any other suggestions?