In order to get myself back in the swing of writing on some kind of regular basis, I decided to do Blogtober. This means I’ll be writing a new post for you EVERY day in October.
So, here goes nothing.
I’ve only recently gotten into watching TV shows on Netflix. Unlike my husband, I can only religiously watch one show at a time. But he can watch several—Sons of Anarchy, Hell on Wheels, Dr. Who, and Arrow, just to name a few.
I’m currently watching Gossip Girl, and have a few others on tap for when I’m finished with it.
- Gilmore Girls. It was just released on Netflix today, and I can’t wait to revisit Stars Hallow and Loralei and Rory.
- Grey’s Anatomy. I own several seasons, but my schedule got in the way of keeping up with it, and it’s a show you definitely have to watch from the beginning.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I was a huge Buffy fan in junior high and high school, but I don’t think I’ve seen every episode.
- Once Upon A Time. I love fairy tales, and this show seems like it’s right up my alley. I probably won’t get caught up this season, but maybe in time for next season.
- Mad Men. As a journalist, you would think this is my favorite show. I haven’t seen enough episodes to get hooked, and I feel like I own John Hamm, a fellow Mizzou grad, to like it.
- Dexter. I watched several episodes with my husband, and I got hooked.
- Bones. I. love. this. show. I own every season, and have seen every episode. If you haven’t seen it, start watching it right meow.
As far as movies go, I’m a huge fan of cult classics, think Rocky Horror Picture Show and Pretty in Pink-esque. Netflix has a ton, which is great because sometimes it’s hard to find them in-store and on Redbox.