A lot of bloggers have been posting versions of “what’s in my bag” lately, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon as well.
In the top left corner is my bag of the month. It was a Christmas gift from my husband (and is from Vanity—I know they always have ones like this, as does Maurice’s).
- iPod and headphones: I don’t use my iPod as much as I used to since I got an iPhone, but I still have it on me, just in case I’m in the mood for an extended library of tunes. My headphones were free at a conference I went to.
- Wallet and checkbook
- Quaker Oats s’mores granola bar: Just in case I get hungry at work
- Glasses case: I carry a contact case with me too, but only if I’m wearing contacts that day
- Blistex chapstick
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
- BonBons Flavored Lip Juicer in cherry
- Joshua Tree climbing salve: I’m not a climber, but this works great on chapped hands
- Jergens Ultra Healing hand lotion
- Retractable brush (it’s green)
- Maybelline compact: For the days I need to touch up on-the-run
- Nail file
- Keys to my husband’s car: It’s a stick and I don’t know how to drive it
- Stretchy headband
- Zebra-print compact mirror
- Nikon CoolPix camera
- Bath & Body Works pocket anti-bacterial hand gel in Pink Chiffon
Wow, I have a lot of crap in my purse.