As many of you know, I love to shop. And coincidentally, I’m finished Christmas shopping.
But I know that some of you, including my husband, haven’t even begun. (Just FYI, there are only 14 days left until Christmas…)
I’m here to help.
For the Her:
- A flowery-smelling perfume, such as Taylor Swift’s Enchanted Wonderstruck.
- Something shiny. Fossil has vintage charms that you can add to a necklace or bracelet, and if you want to spend the big bucks, Tiffany’s infinity necklace is a must.
- A killer lip gloss. Smashbox makes one called Candy that’s shiny and just the right touch of pink.
- A great pair of riding boots. I’m partial to anything Steve Madden, particularly these brown beauties.
- If your guy is like my hubby, he likes beer. A beer-making kit from Brooklyn Beershop is right up his alley.
- Tickets to his favorite sports team. StubHub has lots of options and great prices. (Even though there isn’t an NHL season this year, you can still get tickets to college games.)
- Something tech-y. Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Dishonored just came out, plus the iPhone 5 is still flying off the shelves.
For the Host or Hostess:
- A great bottle of wine. Hit up your local specialty liquor store and see what’s on the shelves, or ask someone who works there what they would suggest.
- Something kitchy. Pier 1 has some great holiday-themed items, including an adorable penguin whose foot is “smooshed in a cupcake.”
- Dip mixes or spreads from the local artisan shop are always great gifts. Askinosie Chocolate has a chocolate hazelnut spread that I’ve heard rivals even Nutella!